Reconditioned OGP System
The decision to refurbish rather than replace aging equipment can save costs, but what about keeping up with the latest technology and quality improvements? Purchasing brand new to replace older systems certainly modernizes your technology but it can be very expensive.
What if refurbishing your current measuring equipment could give you all of the same quality and technology upgrades as new equipment while saving time & money and increasing your ROI?
The basic machine structure of Acu-Gage and some other inspection systems on the market is quite rugged. The mechanical integrity of the hardware - "the bones" - of these machines can last indefinitely with proper maintenance. So before you decide to replace your precision coordinate measuring machine, it will behoove you to ask these questions:
- Is there mechanical integrity to the basic machine structure?
- Can the OEM supply all mechanical, optical and electrical parts as needed?
- Are the operating system and application software still supported?
- Does the OEM perform regularly scheduled service, calibrations and equipment recertification?
If you answer "yes" to those questions, refurbishing your current equipment could very well be your best option. If so, you will need to know the reputation and service record of the provider so you can be confident in your decision.
- Is the company experienced in upgrading equipment like yours?
- How long have they been in business and what is their reputation in the industry?
- Do they provide NIST Traceable calibration?
- Do they provide after-sale service and telephone support?
- Is there a valid warranty on their refurbished equipment?
Acu-Gage Systems has all of the above, and more, fully covered and we can rebuild your existing equipment to include:
- New motor controls
- New digital camera
- Programmable LED lighting
- New monitors and joystick controls
- Windows 10 Operating System
- Latest IQ 5000 Inspection Software
- On-site installation and training
- Technical support
- Two year warranty
Upgrading equipment also speeds delivery schedules significantly over ordering new machines. Better efficiency, faster turnaround and improved ROI? What’s not to love about a successful upgrade? If you have any questions about upgrading, refurbishing or maintaining your current Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) equipment – from any manufacturer – feel free to contact the specialists at Acu-Gage Systems - (603) 622-2481.